Provided by: © München Tourismus
Residenz MünchenThe guide was updated:
Due to COVID-19, new rules of conduct and hygiene apply in museums. Keep a safe distance of at least one and a half meters from other people. In addition, wearing a mouth and nose protector (for children from their sixth birthday onwards) is mandatory on public transport and in all museum exhibitions, etc. compulsory. The Residence is open to visitors again (but the number of visitors is limited). Unfortunately, guided tours and group visits are currently not possible.
For further information please visit www.residenz-muenchen.de
- Address: Residenzstraße 1, 80333 Munich
- More Info: Free admission for children and adolescents up to 18 years. Partly wheelchair-accessible. Guided tours upon request and on the web or by phone: +49 89 179 08-311 Free audioguide available.
- Opening hours: Apr 1 - Oct 18: 9 am-6 pm / Oct 16-Mar 31: 10 am-5 pm open daily, closed Jan 1, Shrove Tuesday, Dec 24/25/31
- Tickets: Regular: 9 €, Reduced: 8 €
- Website: www.residenz-muenchen.de
- Public Transport: Odeonsplatz (U3, U6)
- Phone: +49 89 29 06 71