Provided by: © München Tourismus, Christian Kasper
Museum BrandhorstThe guide was updated:
Due to COVID-19, new rules of conduct and hygiene apply in museums. Keep a safe distance of at least one and a half meters from other people. In addition, wearing a mouth-and-nose protector on public transport as well as in all shops, museums, galleries, exhibitions, etc. is mandatory. It is also compulsory within the catering trade. Non-observance will be prosecuted under criminal law.
Further information can be found at www.museum-brandhorst.de
- Address: Theresienstraße 35a, 80333 München
- Opening hours: Tue-Sun 10 am - 6 pm; Thu 10 am - 8 pm
- Tickets: Regular: 8,80 €, Reduced: 6,60 €, On Sundays: 1 €
- Website: https://www.museum-brandhorst.de/en/
- Public Transport: subway: Theresienstraße, Königsplatz "U2"; bus: Königsplatz "100", "150"
- Phone: +49 (0)89 238052286
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org