A comprehensive, up-to-date travel guide for your selected destination showing you the best do and see activities, restaurants, cafés, nightlife, shopping and much more.*this will be downloaded as a PDF.
If you're planning on travelling to this destination, let us tempt you with hundreds of bookable activities, shows, attractions, tours & restaurants. Tempt me →
Due to the diverse opprotunities for tourism, the city has been listed in a number of prestigious ranks, among which European Best Destinations 2016.
In 2019 Plovdiv will be European Capital of Culture.
|Population:||505 310 (2017)|
|Emergency numbers:||Police, Ambulance, and Fire Brigade: 112|
|Website:||www.visitplovdiv.com/en www.facebook.com/VisitPlovdiv/ www.instagram.com/visitplovdiv/ www.oldplovdiv.com/en/ www.plovdiv.bg/en/|
|Tourist information:||Tourist Information – The Old Town
1, Dr. Stoyan Chomakov Str.
Tel.: +359 32 620 453
Tourist Information - Roman Stadium Sq.
1, Rayko Daskalov Str.
Tel.: +359 32 620 229
Their high-qualified multilingual staff will be happy to advice you on planning your stay in Plovdiv. The following free services are available for our visitors:
• Information of interest about Plovdiv given by friendly and professional multilingual staff;
• Information about the sites, museums and any tourist attractions;
• Information about the accommodation in the city;
• Information about restaurants and places for entertainment;
• Information about the public transport, busses and trains to other cities;
• Information about the forthcoming events;
• Tourist maps and brochures;
• Sale of entrance tickets for the sites managed by Ancient Plovdiv Municipal Institute (www.oldplovdiv.com);
• Sale of event tickets.
• Rent a Plovdiv audio guide (Only from the Tourist Information Center at the Roman Stadium).
They offer a huge range of guidebooks, postcards, souvenirs, road maps, atlases. Here you will find a wonderful souvenir as a keepsake of Plovdiv or a wonderful little gift for your beloved ones.
Tourist Information – 1, D-r Stoyan Chomakov Str. /The Оld town/
Telephone: +359 32 620 453
MONDAY - SUNDAY
9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. /summer working time/
9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. /winter working time/
Tourist Information – 1, Rayko Daskalov Str. /Roman stadium sq./
Telephone: +359 32 620 229
MONDAY - SUNDAY
9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.