Provided by: Isiwal/WikimediaCommons.com
House of the SeaThe guide was updated:
The tropical house and Krokipark (crocodile park) also include free-flying birds as well as monkeys and crocodiles roaming freely. The terrarium houses poisonous and giant snakes, lizards, leaf-cutting ants and tarantulas.
The House of the Sea is located in one of Vienna’s monumental anti-aircraft towers and houses hammerhead sharks.
The cafe on the 11th floor provides visitors with a breathtaking view of Vienna.
- Address: Fritz-Grünbaum-Platz 1
- More Info: Admission until half an hour before closing time
- Opening hours: Daily: 09:00 - 18:00, Thursday: 09:00 - 21:00
- Website: www.haus-des-meeres.at
- Public Transport: Underground: U3 (Neubaugasse); Bus: 13A, 14A, 57A (Haus des Meeres)
- Phone: +43 1 5871 417
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org