Provided by: canadastock/Shutterstock.com
Belvedere PalaceThe guide was updated:
The Upper Belvedere houses the world’s largest collection of paintings by Klimt, including the Art Nouveau icons “The Kiss” and “Judith.” It also contains masterpieces by Schiele, Kokoschka, Waldmüller, Renoir, Monet and Van Gogh as well as important collections of works from the 19th and 20th centuries, the Baroque and the Middle Ages. Top-quality special exhibitions are put on in the Lower Belvedere and Orangery.
The exquisite Baroque garden between the two palaces offers an extraordinary view of Vienna.
- Address: Prinz-Eugen-Straße 27
- Opening hours: Upper Belvedere: 09:00 - 18:00 daily, Friday: 09:00 - 21:00; Lower Belvedere and Orangery: 10:00 - 18:00 daily, Friday: 10:0 - 21:00
- Website: www.belvedere.at/en
- Public Transport: Tram: D, O, 18 (Quartier Belvedere), D (Schloss Belvedere), Bus: 13A, 69A (Hauptbahnhof)
- Phone: +43 1 7955 70
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org