Provided by: Manchester United
Manchester United Musuem and Tour CentreThe guide was updated:
Come and sit in the managers seat in the dugout, walk through the players’ tunnel towards the hallowed turf and find the seat of your favourite player in the dressing room. Get a feel for life in the Premier League and immerse yourself in an unrivalled story, the greatest football story ever told.
Manchester United welcome groups of all sizes, from all over the world every day to the home of Manchester United, from individuals and families to international group tours, providing the same world class experience to all.
- Address: Sir Matt Busby Way, Old Trafford, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M16 0RA
- Opening hours: The museum is closed on all match days
- Website: https://www.visitmanchester.com/things-to-see-and-do/manchester-united-museum-and-tour-centre-p85721
- Public Transport: From: Metrolink (Old Trafford) 5 minute walk. Directions: 5 minutes walk from the stadium along Warwick Road and Sir Matt Busby Way.
- Phone: +44(0)161 868 8000