Provided by: ©Wolfgang Neeb
Provided by: Hamburg Tourismus GmbH
Bucerius Kunst ForumThe guide was updated:
Since its foundation in 2002, the Bucerius Kunst Forum has become one of the leading exhibition houses in northern Germany. A unique, modern exhibition space was created in the historic building of the former Reichsbank.
The Matisse exhibition in 2009 was thus the first in which all of the portraits of the artist were brought together.
- Address: Rathausmarkt 2, 20095 Hamburg
- Opening hours: daily 11am-7pm, Thursdays to 9pm
- Website: https://www.hamburg-travel.com/see-explore/culture-music/museums-galleries/bucerius-kunst-forum/
- Public Transport: all subway trains going to Jungernstieg and Rathaus
- Phone: +49 40 36 09 96-0
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org