Provided by: jennyt/Shutterstock.com
Cockington Village and Cockington CourtThe guide was updated:
At the heart of the village is Cockington Court, a manor house with roots in medieval times, surrounded by hundreds of acres of gorgeous country park.
Today, Cockington Court is a hub for art and crafts and in the brand new contemporary craft centre you’ll find a canoe maker and a chocolate maker, and you can watch glassblowers and blacksmiths in action.
Cockington Court has a full programme of events including open-air theatre, Cockington Fayre, Cockington Apple Day and the ever-popular Cockington Christmas Fayre as well as regular art and craft exhibitions. Check their events calendar before your visit.
- Address: Cockington Village
- More Info: www.englishriviera.co.uk/places-to-visit/english-riviera/cockington
- Opening hours: October-March 10:00-16:00; April - September 10:00-17:00
- Website: www.cockingtoncourt.org
- Public Transport: Torquay Train Station; bus 62 until Cockington Village alternative 30 mintes walk
- Phone: +44 1 803 607 230
- Email: email@example.com