Provided by: VisitBrabant
- Do & See (26)
- Van Gogh (4)
- Museum (19)
- Festivals & Events Not to be Missed (14)
- Restaurants (19)
- Cafes (4)
- Bars & Nightlife (15)
- Shopping (15)
- Accommodation (16)
- Family and Fun (18)
- Eindhoven (13)
- Heusden (19)
- Den Bosch (24)
- Tilburg (27)
- Breda (15)
- Het Noordbrabants Museum (5)
- Beekse Bergen (6)
- Themepark Efteling (12)
- Videos (11)
City walks - HeusdenThe guide was updated:
The 'Through The City' (Door de Stad) walk starts at the Visitor Centre, taking you past the historic Catharijnekerk, by national monuments and beautiful old buildings in the town, alongside windmills and over the towns ramparts.
The second walk, 'Fortifications' (Vestingwerken) also starts at the Visitor Centre and goes along the bastions and fortifications, past the historic cannons, the windmills and the marinas.
Every Sunday afternoon you have the option to go on a guided tour with a “City Guide”. The guide will tell you about the town’s history, the fortifications, about the restoration of the city and the striking buildings. The start is always at 2:30pm at the Visitor Centre at Pelsestraat 17 in Heusden, and takes around 75 minutes.
- Address: Tourist office Heusden, Pelsestraat 17, 5256 AT, Heusden
- Opening hours: April to October: daily from 11am - 5pm. November to March: Tuesday to Sunday from 12pm - 4pm.
- Tickets: Self-guided tour: €3.50 Guided tour: €4.50 pp
- Public Transport: Bus Arriva Number 135 CS Route: ‘s-Hertogenbosch-Kromme Nol Bus stop: Demer Heusden
- Phone: +31 85 0068 763
- Email: email@example.com