Provided by: Norbert Meise/Visit Berlin
Berlin WelcomeCard The guide was updated:The Official Berlin Tourist Pass -
One ticket, more than 200 attractions, an endless amount of Berlin!
• Travel on trains, busses and trams throughout the city
• Discount of up to 50% on entry at 200 attractions, such as the famous TV Tower, the DDR Museum, the sightseeing bus and much more.
• Map of Berlin and comprehensive guide book
• Versions available that include Potsdam or the Museum Island
• Tickets are available for 48h to 6 days
• Print-at-home, receive by mail or buy voucher tickets
• Prices start at 20€ for a 48h ticket
Conveniently order your ticket online and use it straight on arrival:
All info at:
Contact for enquries:
Berlin Service Center +49 30 - 25 00 25
To receive a print copy of the Berlin WelcomeCard Guide simply present the ticket at any Berlin Tourist Info Centre or at service points of BVG+S-Bahn Berlin:
• Berlin Tourist Info Centres
• BVG + S-Bahn Berlin
• Berlin airports Tegel (TXL) + Schönefeld (SXF)
More infos at: www.berlin-welcomecard.de/en
NEW – the Berlin WelcomeCard all inclusive
Premium pass with free entry at more than 30 attractions!