Provided by: Domen Groegl
Friday and Saturday Guided tours of MariborThe guide was updated:
The sightseeing with a tourist guide's company offers much more than an independent exploration of the city. For a true experience of Maribor: exceptional historical facts, rich tourist offerings and the lively beat of city streets and squares will be spiced up with a visit to one of the numerous urban providers - from museums, galleries, World's Oldest Vine to workshops and providers of unique products.
1 June - 26 October 2019 ǀ Fridays at 4 p.m. ǀ Saturdays at 11 a.m.
Meeting point: TIC Maribor (Partizanska cesta Street, 6A)
Duration of a guided tour with a visit to a provider: 1.5 h.
Language (s): guided tours will be held in Slovene and English; in September and October, German will also be available. Guided tours in Slovene language will be held only by prior arrangement.
Price: 8.00 EUR / person, for children up to 7 years old the guided tour is free of charge. Payments are accepted at TIC Maribor.
- Address: Partizanska cesta 6 A, 2000 Maribor
- Opening hours: 1 June- 26 October 2019
- Tickets: 8.00 EUR / person, for children up to 7 years old the guided tour is free of charge.
- Website: https://maribor-pohorje.si/friday-and-saturday-guided-tours-of-maribor.aspx?AvoidRedirect=true
- Phone: +386 (0)2 234 66 11
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org