Plan your trip
- Rental cars
Eriksberg Hotel & Nature ReserveThe guide was updated:
Its a feeling of an african lodge in Swedish settings.
Eriksberg is just not a wildlife safari experience. Many guests are sure to be surprised when they encounter art, exhibitions and historical tours. There is also playland for Children and a café. However, Eriksberg are best-known for hunting and fishing packages and, perhaps most of all, for the food - locally produced vension and boar meat is served at the two restarurants Visenten and Havsörnen exclusively placed at the secluded propery estate.
At Eriksberg you will find truly extraordinary accommodation, with the nature right outside. An experience you should not miss visiting Blekinge.
- Address: Guöviksvägen 353, Karlshamn
- More Info: Find out more about opening hours att www.eriksberg.nu
- Opening hours: Safari park: 5-27 May: Friday-Sunday 12.00-17.00; 2 June-26 August: Friday-Sunday 12.00-19.00 Other facilities: All year round
- Tickets: www.visitblekinge.se
- Website: www.eriksberg.nu
- Phone: +46 454 564 300
- Email: email@example.com